Here's Josh in his gory mask and Nathaniel as the Headless Horseman. You know, there is a reason why Target and Wal-Mart sell costumes. It's to save parents getting headaches. We spent more on that costume than we did on Becky's, which came directly from disneyshopping.com. And that includes shipping! I will admit that the HH costume was a lot of fun to make, and lot's of people raved about it. Unfortunately, Nathaniel couldn't see in it at all, and after visiting the houses of two neighbors, we went back home to get out the old Jedi costume so that we could do some serious PowerTrickOrTreating...
Here is Princess Alyson, Queen of Love and Beauty sitting next to Owen as Mr. Incredible, Libby dressed as Spidey, and Michal/Dorothy with Will/Monkey on her lap. I love Libby! At such a young age, she already loves the same comic book heroes that I do! I look forward to geeking out with her when she is older.
2 comments:
Brad, I LOVED these pictures. Seriously, I was soaking them up. It was so fun to see everyone and their costumes. And baby Amelia. Thank you, thank you for posting these. I miss you all so much!
How fun! The pictures are excellent - looks like y'all had loads of fun.
Post a Comment