The Question:
Michal received a note and a sadly mistreated flower from a friend. The card read...
"Will you go with me to Homecoming? Please answer before the last petal falls."
-Richard Thomas
The Reply:
"Be your guest, Be your guest, I will gladly be your guest."
This is cute because they are both in the ensemble for the school musical of "Beauty and the Beast".
The perfect dress:
$$$.$$ more than I intended to spend, but when she walked out of the fitting room and Alyson said, "Wow, that's the one." I couldn't resist. She will be wearing this dress for the rest of the year. (maybe her life)
The Shoes: What can I say. I love Payless and I'm glad we went there first.

The Accessories:
Hair bling from Claires and Justine's jewelry box.
Up-do by a good neighbor.
Make-up by Justine
The End Result: Stunning!!
Michal received a note and a sadly mistreated flower from a friend. The card read...
"Will you go with me to Homecoming? Please answer before the last petal falls."
-Richard Thomas
The Reply:
"Be your guest, Be your guest, I will gladly be your guest."
This is cute because they are both in the ensemble for the school musical of "Beauty and the Beast".
The perfect dress:
$$$.$$ more than I intended to spend, but when she walked out of the fitting room and Alyson said, "Wow, that's the one." I couldn't resist. She will be wearing this dress for the rest of the year. (maybe her life)
The Shoes: What can I say. I love Payless and I'm glad we went there first.
The Accessories:
Hair bling from Claires and Justine's jewelry box.
Up-do by a good neighbor.
Make-up by Justine
The End Result: Stunning!!
Family: Priceless
1 comment:
So many gorgeous girls at your house! Tell Michal I want a full report of the dance!!
Post a Comment