
Alyson, excuse me, Princess Alyson has informed me that we will be moving from our "cottage" to a castle, probably before Christmas. When I asked her which castle, she showed me on the way to school...we will be moving into Castlebrook, a local reception center.
Every morning when we take the boys to school, Alyson give us a guided tour, thusly:
"Here we are leaving our royal cottage. You can see the other lovely royal cottages on this lovely street." As we turn onto Antelope Drive, she continues "Here are the local nobles and princes, on their way to the royal academy for learning." And as we pass Quail Cove Apartments..."Oh, and of course, those are the peasant towers."
Princess Alyson has promised my mom a place in our new castle, as the maid. Becky's brothers will apparently be the cooks. Hey folks, this isn't my call. I'm only the king.
2 comments:
Love Love Love it!
You crack me up! Or maybe I should say Alyson cracks me up!
Post a Comment