There are too many kids in this tub!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Christmas, last month.
Here are a few pictures from Christmas:
Set for Christmas Breakfast..
Putting out cookies for Santa.
Waiting for permission to go downstairs on Christmas morning.
1 comment:
Natalie
said...
Is that a coke for Santa? Man, I bet he loved coming to your house!
January 21, 2008 at 7:20 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are too many kids in the Tub!
There are too many kids in this tub.
There are too many faces to scrub.
I just washed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine...
There are too many kids in this tub.
Bloglinks: Family, friends and interesting stuff
Musings on the Mayhem (New and Improved!) - Heather and Mark
Never a dull moment - Natalie and Drew
That cute Nelson Family - Brandon and Rachel
Blue Sky Disney
Desktop Defense - highly addictive game!
Contributors
Becky
bsmith13
We are finally here
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(4)
Les Miz!
Christmas, last month.
I WON A MAJOR AWARD!
Blogsloth
►
2007
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
1 comment:
Is that a coke for Santa? Man, I bet he loved coming to your house!
Post a Comment