When we bought Justine her laptop for school, we were evidently entered into a Dell contest. I was informed via FedEx a few weeks ago that we had won a major prize package including an XBox360, a digital camera and an MP3 player. I hadn't finished reading the letter before the kids were parting out the package; Nathaniel wanted the XBox and the MP3 player, Michal and Justine were arguing over the camera. Silly kids, it's all mine, Mine MINE! Actually, Becky gets the MP3 player.
Then the garage door and the TV broke. So since the cost of repairs more than offset any material gain, my karmic wheel is balanced again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's awesome!!!! But sorry about the garage door and TV...
WooHoo! I'm totally jealous - I've never ever in my life won anything.
You never told me you won a major award! Fra-gi-le...must be French.
Post a Comment