Monday, January 21, 2008

Blogsloth

It's been a month since I posted anything. Weird. It doesn't feel like it's been that long.

I am surprised every year to find out how much I dislike winter. My friend Brandon is currently at ABM School in Florida. He offered to trade his warm beach for the snow. DEAL! Just let me know when to load up the van and haul everyone down there. I'll even finish school for you. I am always cold, and I am always sore from shoveling snow, and the floor is alway dirty from having snow tracked inside.

But I do like all the Holidays a federal employee gets during the winter season: Christmas, New Years, MLK, and President's Day. Give's me a chance to catch up on my blogging.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I agree with you about winter. Jan/Feb/Mar just drraaaaggg on!

Anonymous said...

You should come visit us - it was about 65 today. I'm truly missing the snow. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

I did say I would trade the weather; however, no deal on school! I enjoy it too much.